Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 8~ Coat Closet

So day 8(yesterday) was to organize the coat closet! Well I did that on day one if you recall. That is the only coat closet that we have! So I just tidied it up instead. I didnt organize the top of it so thats what I did. Nothing major but I didnt want to not do it! So here is the before:

This is the after:
All I did was just organize the top shelf! There wasnt to much that needed to be fixed.

Well TODAYs assignment is the TOYS!! YIKES!! I am NOT ready for that. I am actually doing a whole move of the toys once the table gets out of the play room. Its going to be a whole switch-a-roo! Ill have my craft area in the toy room and where my craft stuff is now is where the toys will be. So I am going to have to pass on this one til a later day and I will come back and post the results. I have to get the HUGE table and chairs out of the playroom before I can do anything in there!


No comments:

Post a Comment