Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 1 ~ Organizing the Junk Drawer

Well I actually started this yesterday and got caught up to the most recent. Yay me!! I am extremely happy to be doing this challenge as I really do need all the help I can get!

So day 1 was to do your junk drawer....well I dont have a junk drawer because I don't have much space in my kitchen for one. I do, however, have a junk closet, junk bookshelf and a junk front door table! So that is what I did!

I totally forgot to take a before picture of the closet, lol. I did however take a picture of it as I was getting it nice and done. So my closest I had coats off the hangers and just laying all over the place, lol. I organized it so stuff was not falling on you as you opened it up, lol.

This is what my book shelf looked like before:

My 3yr old loves to help decorate it with putting books all over the places and what not, lol.
Here is the after:


Now the table in front of the door that is our "Catch All" for the hubby, so it gets OUT of CONTROL! Here is the before:



Here is the after:

I forgot to take a picture of the drawer but it is all nice and organized, I promise!

I am so happy that these areas are nice and clean now, its so pretty!

3 comments: