Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 10~ Laundry Room

Well, I will say that I was very excited that today's challenge was the laundry room. Ya can you believe that I was excited about that? What the heck is wrong with me?!?!? My laundry room was in DEEP NEED of a total clean up and organization. It was HORRIBLE, you will see the pictures. Dont judge me, lol. But I am very,very,very happy with the out come. Even my son was excited with me! Sooo with out much further gabber from me here are the Before pictures:


As you can tell my laundry room is TINY!! I mean the space I have between my washer and the wall is only enough for me to fit shoulders wide. It is TINY. So yes it looks super messy when things are all over the place. So these are my after pictures:
So I had this gizmo,gadget thing for a year now and I have been waiting so patiently for my lovely, dear hubby to put it up. Well it NEVER happened. So I got out the drill and the drill bit, measured where the holes went, and put it up! I am very proud of myself for this, it is even straight!! My son said that I was Bob the Builder, LOL.
Soo, YAYA!! Doesn't it look a gazillion times better? I think it does. Well I also got to make a Grocery Bag Holder!! Yahoo, yes this is something that I have been wanting to do for a year as well but never got to it. Thanks to this organization thing I got to finally make it because there was NO way I was going to have those grocery bags hanging out looking ugly!
So here is my creation:
Yay! I loved the way it came out and it was super easy and quick to do. I am very proud of how my laundry room came out!









1 comment:

  1. Way to go girl! You are doing awesome!! My laundry room is smaller than that believe it or not! I love the gadget you have to hold the broom and things with. I have that on my list to get that for my new house as well. Keep it up girl!!

    ReplyDelete