Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tomorrow

Hey Fans! Tomorrow is the last day to enter into the contest!! So if you want to win a free product get your family and friends to help you out! The contest will closes midnight est and I will post the winner Thursday! I am still trying to get more people to fan my page and follow my blog.

There are tons of new items coming to the store so keep your eyes out for the new products. Just in time for Christmas! Get your Christmas shopping done here at my shop! Get some new nice winter hats for you and the family!

I hope every ones week is going well for you all. Do any of you have anything exciting going on? This week for us is pretty crazy! Friday we have an ultrasound and I cant WAIT to see my little boy. Saturday is my son's 3rd birthday and I still have a few more things to get done before the party! The end of August has become a busy one for us. Of course I will get my crocheting done because that is my relax time and unwind time as well.

I hope you all are having a super week and day!

~Jackie~
Crafty Jones Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment