Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Contest, Contest!

Well I figured it would be fun to have a contest and get the word out about my shop! What do you think? Its going to be so easy and fun as well. So lets see what you have to do!

Spread the word on your Facebook about my fan page Crafty Jones Creations and have them fan my page. When they fan my page please have them comment that you sent them to my page. They too can join in on the contest! They just have to do what you did. Spread the word and have their friends become fans! I just need to get the word out about my new shop and get some customers! Word of mouth is the greatest advertisement ever!

Now the one who gets the most people to fan my page will get to pick one item out of my shop here to have customized to your liking! How does that sound?

The contest will run til oh next Wednesday the 18th! So you have a week to get as many people to fan my page. I will also do contest like this as well for each milestone that I have. Like for instance when I reach 100 fans on my fan page I will do another contest like this as well.

Oh yes I also forgot please post on the blog as well. Facebook doesnt allow contests to be ran on the fan pages so thats why we are doing it on my blog. So once they fan on Facebook have them leave a message on there and on the blog as well. I will have random.org pick out the winner.

So lets have some fun and lets start spreading the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment