Monday, September 27, 2010

It was a close one BUT......

We have a WINNER!!! There were three of you that where SOOO close and it was hard to decide the winner! Sorry its taken me a while to get on here to post who the winner was but I was having to deal with a very horrible headache and was very light sensitive for a few days. I am much better now as I can sit on the computer and write this post.

So are you all ready to know who the winner is? I am sure that you are since you all have been waiting to find out. Well my son weighted in at 8lbs 2oz and is 21 inches long. So I had my mom help me figure out who the winner was because it was a close call. So the Winner of this contest/giveaway is Jblunkall and their guess was 8lbs and 20 inches long. They were off by .2oz and 1inch for the babies height. So that's how we decided who the winner was. So Congrats to you!! You can pick ONE item you want from the shop here or if you see something on Facebook here. Send me an email at craftyjones1@yahoo.com with your name and address and what item you want in what colors.

So here is what the little munchkin looks like
Thank you all for participating in this giveaway. You all are awesome fans for helping me get to 200. Please pass on the word to your friends and family! Also if you all are looking for items for Christmas gifts please get your orders in so I can get those out to you all.

Have a super week!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're feeling better now. I know after Kristi had both of her babies, c-section, she had headaches for weeks, they just woulnd't go away.

    Jamison is adorable, congrats again to all of you!

    Ya for you Jessi for winning!

    ReplyDelete